£25,000 per annum, open ended individual bonus, plus 5% of the team bonus
The core function of this post is to lead and support the Sales and Service Delivery strategy at ICS, with a focus on driving service engagement via telephone and email communications, supporting internal and external communications and demonstrating excellent key customer relationship management.
This office based role requires an enthusiastic individual, with good organisation skills and recent demonstrable experience in a sales role. The post holder will work well to targets and will have a good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite. Degree level education is desirable but not essential.
As a Team Leader, you will carry out the tasks of a Technician whilst also leading your team. You will be able to create an inspiring team environment through sound motivation skills, encouraging creativity and risk-taking, and setting clear team goals. You will be responsible for ensuring that others are actively building strong and trusted colleague and client relationships, listening to the team members’ feedback, and making important decisions for your team.
The post holder will be provided with opportunities for development where personal aspirations align with corporate objectives. Comprehensive training is provided both internally and using external agencies. If this sounds like the position for you, and you meet the below criteria, then apply today!
• IT literate
• Ability to work with autonomy
• Ability to present information in a confident manner
• Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
• Highly motivated and target driven with proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Clinical knowledge and understanding is desirable but not essential
• Sales experience essential
• Educated to degree level desirable but not essential
• To contribute to the development of the sales and technical aspects of service delivery
• Remote delivery of practice focused projects such as prevalence enhancement within QOF clinical domains and other practice commissioned services
• Introducing both new and repeat services to customers, whether chargeable or free at the point of delivery
• To liaise with and develop effective working relationships with GPs and/or Practice Managers who receive a relevant service from the company
• To liaise with and develop effective working relationships with all ICS staff, particularly in the support of the field based pharmacists
• To communicate information in a range of written and verbal formats to clinical and non-clinical audiences
• To drive sales and pharmacist diary utilisation
• To work to KPI’s and targets, reporting successes and challenges to management at regular intervals
• To effectively lead and work well with the Sales and Commercial team