£20,000 per annum with open-ended bonus and extensive benefits package
- To liaise with and develop effective ongoing relationships with GPs and/or Practice Managers who receive a relevant service from the company, ensuring practices benefit from the full range of services that they are entitled to.
- To liaise with and develop effective working relationships with all Interface staff, particularly in the support of the field based pharmacists.
- To communicate and liaise with several different customers/stakeholders taking into consideration their varying priorities.
- To set and maintain the highest levels of professional conduct whist representing the company.
- To drive sales and pharmacist diary utilisation.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Introducing both new and repeat services to customers, whether chargeable or free at the point of delivery.
- Reach out to customer leads using phone as the primary means of contact.
- To confidently approach leads by phone, following a warm introduction or otherwise, and quickly influence them.
- To work to KPIs and targets, reporting successes and challenges to management at regular intervals.
- To ensure efficient time management.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- To act in a reliable and professional manner always and fulfil any other duties which may be required to benefit the company.
- Co-ordinate sales effort with team members and other departments, principally the Technical and Delivery department.
- Provide all customers with excellent follow up and aftercare, from the moment they request the service through to completion and commencement of their next service.
- Keep abreast of clinical and commercial activity within the NHS that may be drivers for the uptake of Interface services.
- To communicate information in a range of written and verbal formats to clinical and non-clinical audiences.
- To complete and record all personal continual professional development, in areas relevant to the services offered and business/sales acumen.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- To develop the CRM system by effective usage and reporting suggestions for improvement.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
For more information and to apply, please complete the form below, alternatively contact us on 0113 202 9799.