Thank you for registering for a free QOF health check!
1. A member of the QOF team will be in touch to arrange a suitable time and date to carry out your free QOF health check.
You will receive a confirmation email confirming your requested slot and a reminder of the appointment.
2. On the day of your QOF health check…
One of our qualified QOF technicians will contact you* at the requested time and will access your clinical system remotely using a secure program called LOGMEIN123.**
For this we will need you to grant access to a terminal within the practice logged onto your clinical system (either EMIS Web or SystmOne) prior to service delivery so it is helpful to be logged in ready for our technician when they call.
3. A member of our clinical team will run a suite of clinical searches on clinical reporting (EMIS Web) or population reporting (SystmOne) to identify potential patients and associated QOF income. No patient medical records will be accessed. We are fully IG accredited and our clinical governance information can be viewed here.
4. Please allow up to 1.5 hours for your terminal to be in use (it will not slow down any other terminals on your network so you can continue to work on other computers as normal).
5. Once the searches are complete, we will disconnect from your terminal, generate the report and email it to you via a secure connection.
The free report is valid for 30 days. The data we extract will be held on our secure server for this period of time and then deleted within a further 10 working days.
6. One of our qualified pharmacists or technicians will call you back to discuss the report in detail including your current achievement and what potential QOF income gains we have identified in our searches and what benefits your practice could gain from our Full QOF enhancement service.
7. It is then up to you to discuss the results of the report within your practice team to decide whether to engage with our QOF Enhancement Service, or one of the other options we provide. To proceed with any of our services, follow the process on the product pages. Or alternatively please contact a member of the QOF team on 0113 827 2329.
- Once a QOF product has been requested you will receive a confirmation email and a pro-forma invoice. Submit your payment securely via Globalpay or BACS. The QOF Enhancement Service and the Refresh Service are underpinned by a money back guarantee. If the practice does not realise a minimum return (£3,000 for the QOF Enhancement Service or £1,500 for the Refresh Service) following complete assessment and validation of all patients identified and presented in the report, we will refund the cost of the service in full including VAT.
- Once payment has cleared (up to 5 working days for BACS) you will receive your report within 5 working days. This will be accompanied by a link to the read code directory and you will have access to our office-based team who can assist with any QOF support Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. A member of the clinical team will contact you to arrange a convenient time to visit your practice and carry out the QOF consultation day.
- A member of the QOF team will contact you to run a revalidation once you have worked through the QOF enhancement report to show the difference from the initial report and how many patients have been added to the registers and the additional income that has been generated.
* We will call you on the telephone number you registered with. If this number will not be available at your scheduled time (e.g. due to lunch time closure or training) then please notify us of a more suitable number that we can call you on.
**Emis Web users can choose the N3 connection for us to run our searches but please contact the office if you wish to go ahead with this process. Unfortunately we are unable to offer this for SystmOne at present.